Monday, November 12, 2007

Crash

I recently looked at my blog and noticed that the last time I posted was when I was in the Apple Store to have my computer serviced. Well... My computer crashed, and I have been computerless for a long time. (A mysteriously stressful and relaxing time in my life.) Regardless, Apple gave us a new computer (SO COOL), and I thought that I would show a picture of Whitney that we took in our apartment, and take a picture of myself in the library at Fuller on the new computer to show that we are still alive. There is too much to say at this moment, and lots to do as we are packing up and heading to the Dominican in 6 days. Until the time that comes in vacation away from the rat race of life in LA... PAZ!



3 comments:

Lindsay said...

i'm so excited, guys...i hope your time here is "pazful" :). love you! see you in 5 days!

Paul M. Pace said...

Does anyone else think Nick looks a little like Jay Leno? Just wondering?
Paul P.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you got a MacBook with built in iSight. Maybe we can do a little video conferencing. Let me know when you get hooked up on Yahoo, AIM, or Skype. Mark VanAndel