Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Big Winner!


I just recieved a phone call that will forever change the lives of Whitney and I. I couldn't believe that he was calling. I mean, we put our name in the drawing, but I've never heard of anybody really winning a prize like this. I started talking with him and sure enough... Yep... He let me know... I had won free Chipotle for a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Serisouly... Whitney and I entered a drawing yesterday at lunch at the new Chipotle in Pasadena and we actually won. So free Chipotle all around for anyone who ends up in Los Angeles!

8 comments:

Jon said...

Wow Nick, that's awesome! I never knew people actually won those things!

Grete said...

That's crazy! Congratulations! (Though we're very jealous...)

Anonymous said...

A-flippin-mazing!!!

calebyoungblood said...

So when I come to LA in April we can have some Chipotle. I have never been to one! Congrats

BlueSkies said...

What is Chipotle? Will respond to the Paul text later. love you GM

Duby said...

that is awesome! I'm so jealous right now.

Unknown said...

congrats

Lindsay said...

i just chuckled because you have more comments about your free food than you've ever had about your pursuit and love of jesus. hmmm...