Monday, March 05, 2007

With Friends

Justin and Dawn Beck came to visit this past week. We had a blast. They got to see much of Los Angeles, Pasadena, and the surrounding areas. From the crazies in Santa Monica, to the beauty of Malibu, to Justin teaching my youth group, to Jose Canseco, to waiting in line in the rain at the Price is Right at 4 AM and not getting in, to games, and conversation, dreaming about the future, and good food and many laughs. It is good to be with people who just know you. Who can hear you say one sentence and know where you are coming from.


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad ya'll got that time together...I'm sad I couldn't be with you guys. It is good being with people who get you...can't wait to see you in a few months. Love and miss you tons!

Duby said...

that second interview went alright, not great not horrible, just alright. By the way, I applied at a design studio about 30 minutes away from Pasadena. I'm not sure if they are looking for on-site or telecommute, but who knows, you may have a visitor in the future.