Friday, May 25, 2007

CELEBRITY SIGHTING!

So Whitney and I were enjoying Chipotle earlier this week. As we were sitting outside on the porch we were disturbed by a national icon. The one and only "Booger" as seen in Revenge of the Nerds came strolling by. I was stopped dead in my tracks as I remembered his extraordinary burping scene in the master narrative of the opus of Revenge of the Nerds. Whitney desperately wanted to get a picture and his autograph, but I contained her excitment as both of us choked on our burrito! May we always remember his brilliance.

5 comments:

JBeck said...

Booger is an inspiration to me. He taught me so much about what it means to be content in your own skin. I will be forever greatful to booger. Thank you for sharing this moment with us.

Anonymous said...

Booger is freekin sweet.
theule

Scott Pontier said...

sooo... did you get the autograph? or did he just wipe snot on you?

Scott Pontier said...

sooo... did you get the autograph? or did he just wipe snot on you?

Scott Pontier said...

sooo... did you get the autograph? or did he just wipe snot on you?