Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A Quietdrive Tribute

Jeff, a student at Fuller and my fellow intern at GPC, has a unique connection to a band that seems to be making quite a name for themselves across America. The band is Quietdrive and Jeff has a special connection with the band because his brother is the guitarist for the band. This is there first video that they have made from their single Rise From the Ashes... I have really enjoyed the song and thought that I would throw it out there on my blog...


This video is Quietdrive in concert singing what many like as their favorite Quietdrive song... The song is a cover that most will be familiar with... Time After Time

1 comment:

BlueSkies said...

I am asking....why do you think the youth of today are in a Frensie about. The music seems almost too deep into hysteria. Do I miss/overlook that in their songs there is joy, or peace or love (as God intends). Do I wonder what became of trust and respect, appreciation and JOY.
Oh yes indeed I do.
Do I think life is more difficult now than in any other generation?
Probably NOT. I do believe that the net world has given us so much information (about others view) that we get caught in confusion. This is different than other generations in that our confusions had to be addressed on a smaller scope of info.
Perhaps that is why we find youth today more in a frenzy than our youth. But believe me. We had big questions to answer and we saw a lot of bigotry and contradiction, as do the youth today.
I came through it with a deepening regard for personal and communal faith and trust that is something like your walk.
Just meadandring!!!
God loves you and SO do I Blessings GM