Thursday, June 28, 2007

2000 Miles East

My conversations have recently been filled with reflections surrounding our 2000 mile trip back to Michigan. During the first few minutes of Monday morning, Whitney and I will be hopping on a red eye to head to the state in which we used to dwell. We plan on heading right up to the cottage to spend quality time with family adn then to finish our trip back in the G Rap. I know that blogs wear out these lists, but I am feeling a list. Yep, 10 points. 10 points of anticipation in heading back to the mitten.

10. 20 hours of fishing. 3 Bass.










9. 2 AM on the porch.
8. 6 AM on the porch.
7. 1 inch from the Meat Shack.
6. Fire flys.





5. 300 dollars worth of illegal fireworks.
4. Watching everyone else get to 21 points with plenty of ringers.
3. Floating with hot dogs.
2. Jones' Ice Cream. (I would put a picture here but after searching for 10 minutes, I don't think that there is a picture of it on the web. Something to put on the to do list while in MI!)
1. Creating eternal memories with the people I love. Duh.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your time, I am jealous of yo9ur proximity to the meat shack I saw NY strips were on sale when I drove by last weekend, sadly I was cruising and couldn't stop. Soak it in.

Lindsay said...

what about mau and poker :)? can't wait to see you, bro!

Anonymous said...

You better call us, or the friendship is off.