Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dodgers and Michael B.

We were given some remarkable Dodger tickets for last nights game. We were about 30 rows up from field level, right behind home plate... I don't know if I have ever been that close to the action for a game and I appreciated the view. We could hear the players, and I could see more of the minute details of the game. The Dodgers won, and we had a lovely time with some new friends Paul and Kelly. I also hung out with Michael Bredeweg this afternoon, an old friend from Hudsonville, who is in town for the Student Leadership Project (SLP). SLP is put on through Fuller Seminary and Young Life and is a marvelous program that helps students to dream big regarding their leadership within the Kingdom. Michael is a great guy and I especially enjoyed catching up with him.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bredeweg on SLP!
theule

Unknown said...

I didn't know they were still doing SLP?
Ben