Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pics

Its been a while since I have posted any pictures from recent happenings in Los Angeles... Here are some of the latest...

Whitney and I went to Pebble Beach for our anniversary and to see our family over Easter... We rented a convertible and drove up the PCH all the way from Malibu to Pebble Beach.







I went to Arizona for my friend Ben's Wedding...



While Whitney was in Cancun with her friend Mary...



We've been to many Dodger Games... And sat right behind Matthew McConaughey and his lady for one of the games!





Whitney is still beautiful...



I have been playing slow pitch softball!



Life is good out here in California... Justin and Dawn Beck are coming this evening and we are looking forward to spending some time with our closest friends... I'll post pics of their trip soon...

Blessings...

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

thanks for posting pics...tell whit i love her short hair :)! have so much fun with justin and dawn, i wish i could be there.
i love you guys MUCHO and will see you in a little over a month :).