Saturday, August 19, 2006

Early mornings

I suppose that the good news is that I slept in today until 6:15. This is better than the previous two days where I have left our mattress at 5:45 and 6:00 AM. I think that there is a combination of things going on here... Still feeling Michigan time, the non-stop hard work that we have been putting in everyday, and the largest factor, going to bed every night at 10:00 PM... Why 10 PM, because I am exhausted due to beginning on the computer at 6 AM and not finishing working until bed time. It has been an interesting cycle. Whitney is working today!!! How cool is that. We met with this local photographer who does creative portrait photography, and he hired her for today. (Minor detail, she is volunteering for him, but that is still sweet.) He doesn't think that he needs an assistant. But once he gets to work with Whitney, I think that he will be thinking otherwise! Otherwise, I know what work study I want to do on campus, and Whitney is growing her connections and has a list of 15 places she will be sending her info to. We are getting closer...

Does anyone know how I could post this documentary that Whitney and I made on the internet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nick, I'm enjoying reading about your adventures in CA! You mentioned posting a documentary online. I'm assuming this is a video documentary? If so, try YouTube (www.youtube.com)
Your cuz, Lisa