Sunday, November 12, 2006

More Fun

The Pistons game at the Staples Center did not disappoint. Whitney and I were totally the obnoxious away fans all game and loved it... Especially in light of the Pistons having their way with the Lakers. They played so well and we had a blast. At times, I think that our friends Jon and Taylor may have been a little embarrassed by our extreme cheering, but we certainly laughed a lot. We also enjoyed wonderful conversation on Saturday night over a lovely meal with some other friends that Whitney has spent a lot of time with. Whitney has connected with some ladies from campus and it was nice for me to spend more time with her lady friends and their husbands. The conversation had more of an academic feel, and it was great to be challenged in that way. They were some smart folks! This morning we worshipped at Mosaic in Pasadena. It was a stimulating experience! Lots of Greek and writing this week in preparation for the end of the quarter... Crazy, only three weeks left... It goes sooo fast.


Here is a clip of a couple of loyal fans... Be sure to listen to how the Laker fans responded to us!



We also entered into a deep conversation on the train on the way home. We posed the question... What would happen to a mosquito if it were floating in the air when the train started? Would it fly back or would it stay in place? Whitney put this question to the test in this video... (She always can make me laugh!)

3 comments:

Duby said...

I can't wait to be the obnixous away fan December 8th when my boys play the Magic down here. I just have to convience people to go with me.

calebyoungblood said...

Doesn't your ? about the mosquito have to do with perspective? I think I learned something about that very question in a physics class somewhere along the line...hmmm.

Matthew said...

hey Nick I'll try to get a few minutes of her talk on youtube. wish i could have been at the Staples center with you guys