Thursday, October 19, 2006

MusicIP Mixer

I was on Chris's blog (Chris is Whitney's co-worker and a new friend.) the other day and dowloaded this program that he recommended. It takes a song that you select off your itunes library and automatically produces a playlist with similiar music from your library. I am enjoying it right now as I write. It is perfect for you music buffs out there who are constantly in the "cool music person loop"... Which, by the way, I have little connection with! (If you are questioning if you are one of these people or not, then you are not... sorry! Talk to Justin Beck for details on how to keep up with the latest and greatest in music! It is good to have friends in "the loop" so you can at least appear to be cool...) Have a great weekend... GO TIGERS, GO TIGERS, GO TIGERS!!! (That was seminary talk for the trifold!)

4 comments:

Kelly Stewart said...

I'm also a big fan of the MusciIP Mixer and have written a few posts here: http://kelstew.blogspot.com/search/label/MusicIP

Anonymous said...

Hey Nick!

My name is Rachel and I'm part of the MusicIP team. I emailed back and forth with Chris last week, and I'll offer you the same thank you -- send me a note and I'll send you a premium license key to try out all the extra features and 'power tools' in this version!

Hope to hear from you,

Rachel
rachel[at]musicip[dot]com
http://blog.musicip.com

Mom and Dad Warnes said...

We can now comment!

Duby said...

just wanted to make sure you get a copy

http://myspace-627.vo.llnwd.net/01319/72/60/1319030627_l.jpg