Thursday, October 05, 2006

A TOP 10 LIST

10. We had a cloudy day. (The variation was welcomed.)

9. I got published for the first time. (Don't get too excited, it was just a short article promoting the use of Flexcar, a new buisnrss that Whitney and I are loving.)


8. I officially began tutoring. (Trying to recall chemistry and biology will be especially interesting!)
7. I will be taking my first final at Fuller tomorrow. (Distance learning that I did this summer.)


6. The Tigers did not lose yesterday. (They got rained out.)


5. My parents are visiting my sister in the Dominican Republic. (And they are surviving the wilderness!)
4. I have first and second decelntion nouns complete in Greek. (ous, ou, w, ov, oi, wn, ois, ous, 2nd declention masculine)


3. I cut off my hair and I now weigh three less pounds. (Yes, I did it myself. Yes, Whitney cleaned up the mullet I left.)





2. iTunes has a new format. (Finally, movies can legally be put on the iPod.)



1. The season premiere of Lost was last night and it did not disappoint. (Are followers of Christ allowed to skip Lost?)

7 comments:

JBeck said...

Let the games begin. Tigers in 45 minutes.

Dawn and I are watching the Office, we still haven't conformed to Lost.

Dave Wils said...

if you got DVR like me, you would never miss a show!!! I watch 12 shows....and I'm thinking about adding a 13th....and strangley, I still put in about 87 hours a week as a CP and I still have a social life! How do I do it? And yes, Lost is the greatest of those 12 shows I watch...followed closely by a two-way tie between Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy. This has gone on way too long...

Duby said...

wheres the picture of you hairless?

calebyoungblood said...

I like the Top Ten list!

Go Tigers! We stand a chance now!

Duby said...

the picture of the hair didn't quite look like a picture of hair at first

Lindsay said...

Yeah, Mom and Dad survived the wilderness and are now enjoying more of this paradise at the beach. I think Lost is filmed here in the DR :). I may conform and start watching Season One of Lost on DVD here, but I for sure miss Grey's Anatomy, Mom and Dad are taping it for me every week so I can have a marathon over Christmas break. Wish ya'll were here, love you...

BlueSkies said...

Grey's Anatomy wins here. We don't even bother with Lost. There are just to many in that state already. I really couldn't deal with a show about it tooooooo. Anyway yeah for you and the first and second declantion nouns!!!! Keep up the good work. Where is the picture of you with the new haircut??? Love to you both GM