Wednesday, September 06, 2006


I had such a nice birthday! I was so fortunate to wake up early in the morning and to be invited to play a little Frisbee golf over on the north side of Pasadena. The course is actually the first course ever constructed and is directly next to a NASA office. (Developed by NASA peeps.) The game is played with the smaller discs, not the 180 gram Frisbee that I am accustomed to, but I still loved the time. I spent that afternoon studying and writing about Arianism and the development of the doctrine of the Trinity. Exciting. Whitney and I then went out for a birthday dinner with our new friends Michael and Tina at a fancy Thai restaurant. The food was amazing and I can't wait to dig into leftovers for lunch! I also got to speak to many friends over the phone throughout the day and enjoyed hearing the nasty birthday song from my parents. Birthdays are fun. Even when you are getting old!

2 comments:

JBeck said...

Glad you had a great birthday my friend. Know that you and that little texan are missed. Enjoy your time off as you anticipate the beginning of classes.

Michael said...

happy birthday buddy!!!!!