Friday, September 01, 2006



So much to report... So Little Time...


Things have been happening out here in sunny CA. Since I last left a journal entry Whitney has interviewed and recieved an awesome job at Fuller Seminary. She is now the Director of the Dean of Theology's Office. Basically she will be hanging out with some big wigs and making sure that big wigs stay on track. I am so excited for her. She has a 5 minute walk to work and will be on the same schedule that I am on regarding holidays. This all is a huge answer to prayer. I have also been working for the past couple of days as a software tester for a local company. It has been fun, and I am thankful that I got to make a little extra money, but I am glad it is over. There are still numerous options for me regarding work. I am thankful for the options and will tell you all more when decisions are made.

The Dodger game was amazing. We had a blast watching Maddux pitch and Griffey hit. The Dodgers won and we are starting a new fixation for a National League team. We are headed down to San Diego tomorrow to visit some old friends and then to a couple of different churches on Sunday. Whitney's best friend Mary is coming to visit us in a couple of weeks and we are totally excited for that! It will be fun to share this place with friends.

No deep thoughts for the day. My brain is fried from working on these computers. I'll keep in touch. I will also attach some pics from the game

2 comments:

BlueSkies said...

Just pooped in to say Hi. Happy things are going so well for you two. Sounds like you are in the right place. I bo't Great Ommission and will get to it this week-end. Love being in touch. We will keep you in our prayers. It interests me that you are pondering the prayer process. If you have anymore thoughts on that let us know. God Bless Gramma

BlueSkies said...

You probably realize that first line should read "popped in" on the above comment. :> :> :)